Welcome!

If you are a member or friend of the First Pharaohs Alumni Association, we welcome your personal updates, family news, and recent photos.

To post information here, simply e-mail it to webmaster@rehs73-76.com. To comment on an existing post, just click the "Comment" button below each post.

If you have not yet posted a bio on the website, send it in. We'll post it on the website and place a link to it here.

Please note: Information will be posted on this blog at the sole discretion of the webmaster in consultation with the Alumni Association officers, and comments that are not of a congenial nature will be removed immediately.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brenda Ison Calhoun (75) Is Cancer-Free!


Photo: Brenda & Greg Calhoun September 2007

From Brenda Ison Calhoun: "My cancer is currently in remission! It was a long, long nine months~~only three near-death experiences! I am back to work and back to life! We enjoy our 8 month-old-grandson so much. Now I know the meaning of that phrase, 'If I had known grandchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first!'

"I had an enormous amount of support from so many people, including many of my classmates I had not heard from in such a long time. Thank you all so very much! I had an incredible medical team but most importantly, I had a LOT of prayers~~and I know one could not do their job without the other!

"I'm still keeping up my online journal if you'd like to visit it at http://bekay29.livejournal.com/. And feel free to e-mail me at bkc2929@yahoo.com."

No comments: